Comparison Between Pakistan and Developed Countries Education System

 
Comparison Between Pakistan and Developed Countries Education System

Comparison Between Pakistan and Developed Countries Education System  


Pakistan is developing nicely in all sectors, there are many institutes of higher education, but the main issue with our education system is that it does not encourage students to do research. We are still using the syllabus from the ’60s, ’70s, and even ’80s. The curriculum of many classes is outdated. During my high school days, I could see that almost all teachers were old and outdated.


The main purpose of the education system is to educate the children and make them capable of doing a good job in the future. But as we know every country has its own culture and history so there is no country in the world which can be 100% the same as others.

And American school systems seem to be no different.
 
Not all states offer perhaps the most relevant or useful education programs, but signing up for these courses can seem like quite a time commitment, especially if you only plan on working in a career you don’t have much experience in, or if you do not plan to use the knowledge you learn in your day jobs unless absolutely necessary.

 If you attended an accredited college and are immediately hired as a real estate agent, that degree is quite likely going to be accepted in real estate investing courses like the College of that similar market (state).  Do you know why?

Because the accredited institutions are very concerned with maintaining their accreditation, and tuition prices reflect this.
One accredited investing course will have you invest $30,000 and only require 1 or 2 internships to pay for it.  This course will only take 5 years to pay off, and will likely have you doing your first investment entirely in real estate.  

By contrast, a local community college may have much more in-depth investment-focused programs, and most will have you pay an additional $5,000 or more intuition the first year or two to reap all the benefits.  Bottom line, these schools offer “milk” to kids with their degrees, and as real estate agents, we get paid silly money for having degrees from those schools.

I’d rather be a real estate agent with my analytical and analytical mind, but I could be just as happy (if not more so) spinning my wheels in my free time and focusing on other opportunities.
So what are you paying for?  Are you smarter than other real estate agents?  Are you better at math?  explain to me why I should choose one path over the other.

I’d rather be a real estate agent with my analytical and analytical mind, but I could be just as happy (if not more so) spinning my wheels in my free time and focusing on other opportunities.
Why You and I Should Put More Serious Effort Into Our Education
Because:  We are inherently hardwired to succeed. 

 In fact, as hard as it may be for you or me to believe, this was the actual reason a search engine was able to outrank Amazon. 

The algorithm wasn’t set up in a way towards maximizing each search’s value (and the search engine could continue to improve upon this as it increased its staff, increasing the relevancy of search results and driving more traffic).  Instead, a search was set up in a way that maximized the longevity of all the pages on the company’s website.
 
In this article, I hope to help break down the national education system into what each state can offer and how money plays a vital role in student success. 

 Kids are obviously quite savvy when it comes to prices so hopefully, I will be able to shed some light on how to best fund your child’s education.  I want the end result to be that whoever gets my student, remaining has a great job and can provide for their kids.  (This is clearly not the case with the majority of kids on this planet, so I am not trying to be a gadgety know it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments